In this unit, you will complete and submit the Unit 1 Proposal Template which includes the identification of a general problem, a specific problem, a purpose statement, and research questions. A minimum of five scholarly, academic, or peer-reviewed references are required in this section.
Refer to the Unit 1 Proposal Template Guidelines Attached for helpful information on the completion of this assignment.Plagiarism it is not aceptable
Helpful information on the completion of this assignment.
- (Chapter 1) Bettany-Saltikov, J. (2012). How To Do A Systematic Literature Review In Nursing : A Step-By-Step Guide. Maidenhead: McGraw-Hill Education.
- (Chapter 2) Bettany-Saltikov, J. (2012). How To Do A Systematic Literature Review In Nursing : A Step-By-Step Guide. Maidenhead: McGraw-Hill Education.
- von Isenburg, M., Lee, L. S., & Oermann, M. H. (2017). Writing Together to Get AHEAD: an interprofessional boot camp to support scholarly writing in the health professions. Journal Of The Medical Library Association: JMLA, 105(2), 167-172. doi:10.5195/jml
- Mallik, S. (2017). How to Write and Publish Your Article: Guidelines to the Young Researchers. Journal of Comprehensive Health, 5(1), 1-7.
- Purdue University Global. (2018). Writing with integrity: Expectations for academic research and professional writing. Retreived from https://kuportal-a.akamaihd.net/ascmedia/wc/writingwithintegrity.pdf
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order