- Choose one of the approved topics.
- Narrow your topic. I need to approve your thesis statement, type of paper, and focus (2 or 3 research questions). Post on Discussion Board – Oct. 22 (by class time)
- Minimum of 6 sources – 1 newspaper, 1 magazine or journal, 1 organization, and 1 media source.
- Argument or Problem/Solution or Comparison/Contrast (if comparing 2 candidates)
- MLA citations and Works Cited page
- 3 to 5 quotes / no more than 1 block quote
- Minimum of 2 drafts before the final draft
- Required – peer review, comments from instructor AND comments from RWC, ESL lab, and/or NetTutor
- Minimum of 6 pages of writing (10 pages maximum)
- Extra Credit – Working with a reference librarian for 30 minutes
Parts of the Paper – Deadlines
- Topic (plus thesis and 2 – 3 research questions) on Discussion Board – Oct. 22 (class time)
- Annotated Bib – 3 sources – due on Tuesday, Oct. 27
- MIN 3 PAGES / RESEARCH PAPER / PEER REVIEW – Nov. 10 (by class time)
- FINAL DRAFT – RESEARCH PAPER – Nov. 24 (11:50 pm) / no late research papers will be accepted after the 24th
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order