Question 1: When should you use of active voice and when should you use passive voice? Write an example of each one being used correctly.
Question 2: Now that we have examples and know the difference between passive and active voice. Let’s put this knowledge to work. Pick one of the below sentences, create a new sentence using an action verb.
- It is expected that our competition will be taken by surprise by the new ad campaign.
- It is believed by the typical union member that his or her welfare is not considered to be important by management.
- There is interest among our customers in a less-expensive version.
- The notes taken by the secretary will be posted on the website.
- The union was represented by Cecil Chambers.
- These reports are prepared by the salespeople every Friday.
- If more information is needed, the customer service department can be contacted.
- There are many obligations that we must meet.
Question 3: In what, business communication situations, is using the ‘you-viewpoint’ appropriate
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order