(a)Your security staff has asked for more information on public-key encryption. You will provide more information by identifying the specific parts of a public-key cryptosystem. In a 2-3-parag identify the principal ingredients of a public-key cryptosystem. Include a detailed description of each term.
(B) Your consulting assignment with the security staff has been a success. The staff understands the encryption concepts that you have explained. The latest discussions have been on public-key cryptography. The following are some specific questions that need to be explained in more detail:
- What are the 4 key elements of a public-key directory?
- What is a public-key certificate?
- Explain the elements of a public-key directory, and include an explanation of a public-key certificate.
- Research the tools available to create A Secure Shell public-key certificate using the Windows environment.
- Differentiate between the tools researched and make a recommendation for one tool that you examined. Supply the reasons for your recommendation.
- Describe the process used to generate a public-key certificate using your recommended tool. Include challenges and any best practices.
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order