USE THE POWER POINTS TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS – DO NOT COPY, NEEDS TO BE PUT IN OWN WORDS
- Describe the 4E framework of social media marketing.
- Demonstrate you understand the types of social media.
- Demonstrate you understand various motivations for using mobile applications and how they are priced.
- Demonstrate you recognize and use the components of a social media strategy.
- Identify the ethical values marketers should embrace.
- Distinguish between ethics and social responsibility.
- Identify the four steps in ethical decision making.
- Describe how ethics can be integrated into a firm’s marketing strategy.
- Describe the ways in which corporate social responsibility programs help various stakeholders.
- Outline how customers, the company, competitors, and corporate partners affect marketing strategy.
- Explain why marketers must consider their macroenvironment when they make decisions.
- Identify various social trends that impact marketing.