You work for a health care organization and have been asked to develop a proposal on how the organization might adopt a technology trend to improve the quality of the health care delivered to organization members.
Use the content from the Technology Trends Proposal assignments in Weeks 2 through 4, and research the educational and training needs for the selected technology to help you develop your presentation.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to present your findings and recommendations to the board Develop a 10 to 15 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to present your findings and recommendations to the board of the health care organization in which you. The response should not be less than 10 slides; but could and probably should be more than 15 slides. Remember that basic introduction slides and reference slides do not count toward the number of slides.
· Analyze the types of technology trends researched.
· What are the types and uses of technology across the health care industry?
· Which technology trend did you select? Why?
· What are the benefits of the selected technology that support quality initiatives?
· Analyze the impact of the technology trend selected.
· What impact do they have?
· Analyze security risks and privacy safeguards related to health care technology.
· What are the privacy risks and security safeguards of the selected technology?
· Examine strategies to evaluate system effectiveness.
· What strategies will be used to evaluate system effectiveness of the selected technology?
· Explain management’s role in this technology initiative.
· Analyze the need for education and training on the use of technology within health care.
· What are the educational and training needs for the use of the selected technology?
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Provide detailed speaker notes in your presentation. Your notes must consist of complete sentences and paragraphs and represent the words you would speak if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your assignment