- Original posts should consist of at least 350 characters or more (not including spaces)
- Reply to at least two classmates’ posts. Your responses should add value to the discussion, provide new insights and information and not just be a “pat on the back.”
- If you make a comment, be sure you are clear about what you are saying and if you have an opinion, why you feel that way.
- You are encouraged to attach or provide any urlfor any related articles that you feel are appropriate to the question(s) posed. Proper APA citation is required for any material referenced from an outside source. ADDITIONALLY, be sure if you cite, you give credit where credit is due!
- Replies to other students should consist of at least 200 characters or more (not including spaces). Your response must add to the discussion (i.e. reflecting on their response, asking questions, etc.).
- You must “spread around” your responses. That means that you cannot all respond to the same initial posting. Every initial posting must have response postings (and more than just one).
- Each of your posts (original posts & replies) must demonstrate your understanding of the topic.
- Discuss at a critical level – don’t just recite facts from your reading, discussion, or lecture.
- Critical discussion includes your opinion of items mentioned, but also includes the reasons you hold that opinion. Justify your reasoning with facts.
- Please note that one sentence answers are not acceptable.
- Professional Communication & Etiquette:Written interactions in the Forum show respect and sensitivity to the background and beliefs of your peers. Regardless of the position you take, please be sure that your comments are respectful to the background and beliefs of your peers.
- Written Responses should be free of grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors
Review the ~30 minute wissahickon video – go to the bottom of module 1 and the studio line item listed. As we discussed in lecture 1, environmental ethics is a systematic account of the moral relationships between human beings and their natural environment. Based on viewing the video how would you describe the relationship over time in this case. Things to consider: the use of the area including the creek, land development in the surrounding area, pollution and the visitors as well as protectors of the area. Is there a need for continued regulatory and other protection oversight of this area ? If so, why ?
The Valley green
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order