Choose one case study on Communicable Diseases from your textbook. Pages 392-396
- Preventing HIV/AIDs and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Thailand
- Controlling TB in China
- Controlling Trachoma in morocco
- The West African Ebola Outbreak
Choose one case study on Noncommunicable Diseases from your textbook. Pages 440-447.
- c) Challenge of Curbing Tobacco use in Poland
So, after you have chosen two case studies, for each case study answer the following questions(20)
- What is the case study about? (2)
- What are the costs, consequences and risk factors for this particular disease? (2)
- What intervention program is mentioned in the case study? How was it implemented? (2)
- Which health actors were involved in this intervention program? (2)
- Mention 2 successes of the case study? (2)
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order