Student’s are to choose another topic in a popular journal/magazine regarding ethics in technology.
- The writing rubric will be utilized for these assignments.
- SLO’s 1-6
- 20% of the total grade
- A full description and grading rubric are provided in Blackboard.
Those are just some of the places to look for articles on information technology topics that student’s can analyze for ethical dilemmas. Students are welcome to choose from other periodicals as well. A potential layout for your paper might be:
- Cover page
- Introduction (tell the reader what you’re going to cover in this paper – high level)
- Article Summary (overall summary of the article and it’s implications)
- Ethical Dilemma (make sure that you cite your text in this section)
- Perform a formal analysis of the cyberethical dilemma using the detailed three step process laid out in Chapter 1- Section 1.6 of the Tavani text.
- Determine if the argument is Valid and Sound or Unsound or Invalid and Inductive or Fallacious.
- Employ the seven step process in Chapter 3- Section 3.8 of the Tavani text to determine the strength of the argument.
- Future implications (what does the future look like for this issue and how will it impact society)
- Conclusion (give the reader a recap of your paper and final thoughts on the topic)
- References page
The paper should be written and formatted in APA. A sample APA paper is attached. While students may need to add additional headers to fit their own research topic and necessary layout – at a minimum the previous top level headers should be included.
PAPER LENGTH: 5-7 pages; including cover and references pages
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order