For this prewriting assignment, we should reed Chapter 4 from the book Globalization a very short introduction 3rd edition. and it should engage with the early research and writing steps necessary to produce a high-quality essay.
Choose a concept from your assigned chapter
Explain the concept in your own words, and briefly explain why you find it interesting
Develop a thesis statement (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Engage in a critical review and feedback process designed to:
hone students’ abilities to engage in constructive and professional criticism necessary in most workplace settings;
help peers improve and polish their work prior to submitting to a public audience; and
Help students improve, revise (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., and polish their own work through the process of determining what they find well or poorly done in the work of others.
Write an annotated bibliography (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. of your sources
please refer to the Rubric in the bottom in the attached file
Please refer to the attached PDF file. It contains all the points and the rubric. Please make sure you follow the rubric and cover these points. The graders are very mean and they expect excellent work. Please, follow APA style and check that the work is plagiarism-free. Thank you in advance!
Answers must be in APA format, with a total of 1000 words. Must have in text citations. With a total of 3 sources. I will include the book to be used as one.
1. Group members can be classified into one of four social styles. Name and describe each style.
2. Sources of conflict can be found in any one of four distinct levels. Name and describe the levels and give an example of each.
3. Name and describe the five conflict styles. Which is the most ideal/ Why?
4. Describe how the dynamic has changed, over the last decade, between managers and workers.
5. Describe three influence tactics that are most effective for team leaders.