Electromagnetic Sensitivity, also known as microwave sickness or a wifi allergy, is a claimed sensitivity to electromagnetic fields. Electromagnetic sensitivity has no scientific backing and is not recognised as a medical condition. Those suffering from Electromagnetic Sensitivity….
Essay Topic: Research and write about a specific, past or present, instance of mass behavior of the type studied in this course (mobs. manias, mass illusions or delusions, hysterical epidemics or mass hysteria) employing psychoanalytic concepts in order to move beyond the manifest toward the latent motives and mechanisms involved.
1. Remember you are writing, not for the instructor, but for the intelligent lay person who has not taken this course.
Define all key terms.
2. Lectures are designed as a guide to your own research. Essays which merely regurgitate lecture notes will not be
accepted. Do not quote or refer to lectures in your essays; work with relevant texts instead.
3. Form, style, syntax, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc., are as important as the content of your essay.
4. The “in text” reference system is to be used.
7. Please use complete justification of the text (as distinct from left justification).
8. In your first reference to a book provide in brackets its year of first publication. As long as you continue to refer to
this book you need not repeat the bracketed reference; when you turn to a different book by this author, or a book by
another author, provide the bracketed date.
9. In your text refer to dates of first publication if possible. In your bibliography do the same after the author’s name, but
include the year of publication of the edition you are using at the end of the reference.
10. Do not write excessively long paragraphs. Each paragraph should contain one main idea. When you shift to another
idea start a new paragraph.
11. Do not sacrifice clarity in an attempt to write elegantly.
12. Keep the use of online resources for essays to an absolute minimum. Read books and journal articles. Do not quote
or make reference to Wikipedia as it is not a valid academic resource, though it may refer you to valid academic
sources which may be referenced.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more