Which EVM metric represents the value of all planned work together?
a:Budget at Completion (BAC)
b:Planned Value (PV)
c:Estimate to Complete (ETC)
d:Cost Performance Index (CPI)
3) Which type of schedule adjustment can be used to shorten a project’s duration by adding resources to help complete important project activities?
d:critical path analysis
4) Normal time – Shortest time = ________
b:Maximum possible time saving
c:Cost with maximum crashing
5)A ________ is a basic bar chart that represents how frequently certain things occur.
6) Configuration ________ documents and stores information about the product, including any changes.
c:verification and auditing
d: defect management
7) Which of the following is not a characteristic of an efficient change control process?
a :It considers all change requests but only accepts those that it has the resources to implement comfortably.
b :It explains why a project’s results may differ from initial expectations.
c :It ensures that everyone on the project understands why decisions were made.
d: It eliminates frustration for team members.
8) Which of the following documents is quintessential to monitoring and controlling project activities?
a:risk management plan
b:change management plan
c:project management plan
d:quality management plan
9) What should the project manager do if a risk may cause the project to finish ahead of schedule?
a: mitigate the threat
b: avoid the risk
c: enhance the opportunity
d: transfer the risk to another group or organization
10) Which of the following statements describing scope creep is false?
a:Minor changes in scope can have dramatic effects on other areas of the project.
b:Poor scope management can seriously injure team morale and irreparably damage the project.
c: Variance analysis is an effective way to manage scope creep.
d: Scope creep is when a specific feature of a project grows outside of its original scope.
11) Naveen says that quality assurance (QA) uncovers defects in a product so that they can be fixed. Allison says that QA prevents defects from occurring in the first place. Who is correct?
a:Naveen is correct
b: Allison is correct
c: Naveen and Allison are both correct
d: Naveen and Allison are both incorrect
12) PV = $9000, EV = $7000, and AC = $6000. What is the schedule variance?
13) The change management plan sets the boundaries for the change control process by dictating what?
a: who owns the change control process
b: who has the authority to accept or reject changes
c: who is involved in the change control process
d: all of the above
14) Some quality management plans include ________, which facilitates process changes to promote the delivery of quality results.
a: a process improvement plan
b: a work breakdown structure
c: the project charter
15) When an iteration of the product backlog is completed, the probability of risks occurring in that iteration will be what?
16) ________ occur in 3-4-hour sessions and are used by adaptive teams to evaluate their operations through systematic continuous improvement and lessons learned.
a: Sprint reviews
b: Sprint retrospective meetings
c: The Five Whys
d: Configuration verification and auditing processes
17) How does the project team measure project progress?
a: by comparing the work produced to the project baselines
b: by using the work breakdown structure to check performance
c: by reviewing the project’s risk register
d: all of the above
18) Quantitative risk analysis ________.
a: predicts project outcomes based on combined risk effects
b: is used to update the risk register with new risks
c: offers descriptions of individual risks
d: prioritizes individual risks for additional analysis
19) Which of the following is typically not performed during the Monitoring and Controlling stage?
a: earned value management
b: project scope control
c: team development
d: quality assurance
20) A positive risk is likely to occur and will have a strong positive impact on the project. This opportunity should be considered what?
a: high risk
b: moderate risk
c: low risk
d: not a risk
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.