1- Name one piece/movement/song at the concert (including the composer). In 2-3 sentences, with precise and specific detail, discuss the technical (dynamics, tempo, etc.) and emotional (somber, happy, etc.) aspects of that piece/movement/song.
2. Name a second piece/movement/song at the concert (including the composer) that contrasts to that of question #2. In 2-3 sentences, with precise and specific detail, discuss the technical (dynamics, tempo, etc.) and emotional (somber, happy, etc.) aspects of that piece/movement/song.
3. In 2-3 sentences, regarding what you saw at the concert: discuss the instruments (individual and families), performers (Were they focused? Did they enjoy performing?), and—if present—the conductor (What did you notice about this conductor?)
4. Overall, did you enjoy the concert? Why or why not?
The two songs are ( Begin the Beguine by Cole Porter and Dreamcatcher by Daniel Barry )
I want you to write about these two songs and all the instructions are above and I will include a sample of the response below.
Sample of the response:
1- Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber. Emotionally, this piece of music was very sad. I think it would fit well at a funeral. The piece began with a very slow tempo and quiet dynamic (which never really changed during the piece).
2. “Main Theme” from Star Wars by John Williams. This work was VERY exciting with a very triumphant emotion/character. The tempo remained fairly steady throughout. The dynamics, however, started loud, then alternated between loud and quiet until the piece ended (with noticeable crescendos and decrescendos connecting those sections).
3. The large orchestra primarily had instruments from the string family, but I also saw brass, woodwinds, and percussion (including a timpani!). The violinists seemed like they enjoyed performing and the tall conductor, though very serious, obviously loved getting to conduct this concert.
4. Overall, I liked the concert. It had a few slower moments but was mostly intriguing! I might not listen to this music in my car, but I wouldn’t mind listening to it while studying attending another live concert!
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more