APA format, 2 references with in text citations. 1200 words total so about 80 words per question.
1. What were Solomon’s strengths and weaknesses as a king?
2. What factors contributed to the negative reaction of the northern tribes to Rehoboam?
3. Why did the worship of Baal appeal to the Israelites so strongly?
4. Why did Ahab handle Elijah differently from the way Jezebel dealt with him?
5. How are the portrayals of Elijah and Elisha alike, and how do they differ?
6. What happened to bring an end to the hostilities between Israel and Judah?
7. Who was Athaliah? Why is she a significant figure in Israel’s story?
8. How did Judah manage to survive the Assyrian invasions that destroyed Israel and Syria in the later eighth century (745-721 B.C.E.)?
9. How did Hezekiah prepare for a possible invasion by the Assyrians during Sennacherib’s reign?
10. What possible physical evidence has been found to confirm Hezekiah’s reform?
11. What does Lamentations tell us about conditions in Jerusalem during the Babylonian siege?
12. What were the three major groups of Israelites that formed in the wake of the Babylonian destruction, and how were they related to each other?
13. How did Cyrus’ conquest of the Babylonians affect the Jews in exile?
14. Assess the relative significance of Ezra and Nehemiah to the Jerusalem community.
15. How did Ezra and Nehemiah address the issue of foreign wives? Why?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more