(1) select a large, well-known American company; any company in the Fortune 500 (https://fortune.com/fortune500/ (Links to an external site.)) will work for this assignment, but I recommend that you choose a company with which you are familiar, for example, a company you know as a customer, or the company where you or a member of your family works.
(2) analyze several recent news stories about your company and answer these questions:
What business is the company in? How does the company make money? pro tip: If you’re not sure, choose a different company; the goal here is to analyze companies whose basic operations are straightforward.
How have the company’s operations been affected by the coronavirus pandemic and/or by the protests and boycotts related to the movement for social justice? pro tip: Support your analysis with specific examples or figures from the news story.
What changes has the company made, or will it make, to respond to the pandemic and/or the movement for social justice? What are the impacts on customers and/or employees?
Provide one additional interesting fact or observation about the company that you learned from your research (this may or may not be related to current events).
(3) comment on at least two of your group-mates’ posts; in your comments, please speculate on what the further impacts and ramifications of the company’s actions might be, e.g. what other companies or groups of people are likely to either benefit or suffer as a result of the actions that the company has taken?
Each student in your group will select and analyze a different company. You can choose any large, public company, but I recommend that you choose a company with which you are familiar, and with which your group-mates are likely to be familiar.
1. Select a large, well-known American company that has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic and/or by the Black Lives Matter protests
2. Analyze recent news stories about your company and answer these questions:
a. What business is the company in? How does the company make money? pro tip: If you’re not sure, choose a different company; the goal here is to analyze companies whose basic operations are already familiar to us.
b. How have the company’s operations been affected by the coronavirus pandemic and/or by the protests and boycotts related to the movement for social justice? Offer specific examples or figures to support your analysis.
c. What changes is the company making to its operations to respond to the pandemic and/or to the protests? What are the impacts on customers and/or employees?
d. Finally, give us one more additional interesting fact that you’ve learned about the company (not necessarily related to the pandemic or the protests)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more