You are an employee of iFly Airways, a small regional feeder line for a national carrier. Your CEO has just stated iFly Airways is merging with iDrive Rentals, which is in competition with Uber and Lyft, to provide a complete transportation package. You and your HR team have been told to develop a two to three-minute elevator speech (a quick synopsis of a subject, which can be delivered in two to three-minutes or less) about how your organization will screen future candidates through utilizing various methods. The two to three-minute presentation must include:
- Information regarding selection process(es) that can be used to identify high quality candidates.
- How your mission, vision, and values impact the selection process.
- How your organization uses assessments and screenings to select the best candidates for lower level, mid-level, and upper level positions. Provide examples for each positional level.
- The presentation (PowerPoint or other presentation program) should be at least 12 slides with speaker’s notes, not including title or reference slides, and follow the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) format. A full script including references is provided. A minimum of three scholarly sources should be cited and referenced. Your presentation must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least two scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
- You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- Answer preview