- Discuss the challenges of private security in terms of licensing, regulating, hiring, and training.
- Identify and discuss the four basic steps in a risk management program. What is risk analysis or risk assessment? Provide examples in your discussion.
- Name and explain three issues that corporations may be held civilly liable for regarding security matters.
- Identify and discuss some of the changes in security brought about as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks against the United States.
- Describe how cruise ships have responded to security-related issues since 9/11.
- Turn in the Paper to SMARTHINKING.com before submitting your final paper.
- Turn in a final paper and the paper with the SMARTHINKING.com tutor comments.
- Complete the project in APA format
- Paper should include at least 3 references
- Paper should be a minimum of 4 pages in length
- Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
- This assignment will be graded using the UOTP Writing Rubric displayed below
- Prepare you assignment offline in a word processing software such as Microsoft Office
- To submit your document, scroll to the bottom of the page, below any rubric if applicable and click the Add Submission button
- Drag and drop you paper to the File Submissions area, or browse for you file by clicking the Add.. icon
- Check the box next to the original work acknowledgement statement
- Click the Save changes button to submit
Note: You may edit your submission up until the assignment is graded by your instructor or if requested by your instructor. To edit your submission, scroll to the bottom of the page, below any rubric if applicable and click the Edit Submissions button, and follow steps 3-5 above.