: For this assignment, you will interview someone who is of a different culture than you. It could be a family member who is has a different culture or friend. You will write the questions and then write the answer that they provide. Remember you can interview them over the telephone or a zoom call. You will ask them the 10 questions below and write their response.
1. What is your history? What is your home of origin?
2. What are some of your family customs and roles of members within your family? What is your role in your family?
3. How closely do you identify with and affiliate with your culture? How assimilated into the mainstream culture are members of your family and who well is that accepted by the rest of the family?
4. What are the gender roles in your culture? and in your family?
5. What religious or spiritual beliefs are influential in your culture and for your family?
6. What are your family beliefs about child-rearing and discipline?
7. What is the power structure in your family? Is age a factor in who has power? How are decisions made at the family and community level?
8. What is your concept of health? What are the customary health practices and beliefs? Do you use home or folk remedies, a healer, shaman, or some other traditional or spiritual healer?
9. What is your concept of personal space? What is considered appropriate touch between people of various relationships? (consider how people greet each other)
10. Identify and verify customs, beliefs, and practices that might be misinterpreted by established institutions with your community e.g. schools, law enforcement, social services, health care providers, etc. (example male and female circumcision, cutting, tattoos, transfusions, autopsies)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more