Although termination is an inevitable part of the therapeutic process,
it is often difficult for clients. However, by discussing termination
throughout therapy, you can better prepare your clients for life
without you. Once a client has achieved his or her therapeutic goals,
termination sessions should be held and documented in a client
termination summary. For this Assignment, you have the opportunity to
practice writing a termination summary for a client with whom you have
worked during your practicum experience.
* Develop client termination summaries
* For guidance on writing a client termination summary, review
pages 693–712 of Wheeler (2014) in this week’s Learning Resources.
* Identify a client who may be ready to terminate therapy.
* Identifying information of client (e.g., hypothetical name and age)
* Date the client initially contacted therapist, date therapy
began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end
* Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions
* Whether termination was planned or unplanned
* Presenting problem
* Major psychosocial issues
* Types of services rendered (e.g., individual, couple/family
therapy, group therapy)
* Overview of treatment process
* Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet)
* Treatment limitations (if any)
* Remaining difficulties and/or concerns
* Follow-up plan (if indicated)
* Instructions for future contact
With the client you selected in mind, address in a client termination
summary (without violating HIPAA regulations) the following:
ENCLOSED A SAMPLE PAPER TO GUIDE YOU WITH THE PAPER.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more