2. On the demand side, what are some exceptions to the rule that when Price falls, Demand rises?
3. How do interest rates affect Household savings? On mortgage interest rates, let us revisit adjustable and fixed rate mortgages. Which of these types you want to recommend to the home buyer. Please explain from the viewpoint of the home buyer/consumer preferences.
4. Choose one of the following, explain/define the concept and give it a real world application:
a. marginal rate of substitution
b. substitution effect
c. perfect substitution
d. income effect
e. budget constraint
5. In a democracy like ours, what is your understanding of the general rule of political economy? What are some of the problems associated with political economy? Please cite some real world examples.
6. What is your understanding of Behavioral Economics, Experimental Economics, and Applied Economics?
7. What is your recollection from previous discussions about asymmetric information? In one of the author’s applications of this concept. the city is considering two ways to help the needy: 1. giving them cash or 2. giving them free meals. Give your argument for doing no. 1. Give your argument based on asymmetric information as to why no. 2 is better in doing than no.1 ? Please explain.
8. What is your understanding of a shadow price? How does this differ from a normal price? Please cite some real world applications of the concepts.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more