Can you handle this for me. I need and A on this Assignment. I need this Completed by Wednesday the May 23rd.
- Project Based Learning Concept PlanningWeb Page
Books and Resources for this Week
- Week 3 – Assignment: Create a Project Based Learning Lesson Plan
Project-based learning promotes higher ordered thinking. Most educators have engaged in traditional modes of lesson planning, but project-based lessons require a different approach. Rather than teacher-centered instruction, PBL requires students to solve authentic problems as the mode of gaining knowledge and skills. Students engage in investigation, choice, exploration, reflection, critique, and revision throughout the process. This activity will allow you the opportunity to explore lesson planning using this innovative approach.Project-based lessons consider a real-life concept or problem for which students work with one another to derive a solution. As such, students are likely to derive different solutions since they are responsible for their learning. In this assignment, you will create a project-based lesson plan and share that plan with others via social media. To complete this activity, be sure to:
- Use the resources for the assignment as well as the many other resources available on the web for project-based learning and lesson planning. For example, Project Based Learning Template https://wvde.state.wv.us/instruction/pbltemplate.html.
- Include a reflection at the end concerning the learning expected by students from the plan you developed and your understanding of how project-based lessons will improve student learning in general.
- Share your lesson to a social media site or lesson plan sharing site of your choice. Consider https://sharemylesson.com/ as a good option for lesson sharing.
- Consider exploring other lessons shared online that might inspire your own practice.
- Review the rubric for information on how this assignment will be graded.
References: A minimum of three scholarly resourcesLength: 3-5 pages, depending on the project lesson or unit, not including title and reference pages. Rather than uploading a copy of the lesson, post the URL link to your lesson as it is shared online.Your lesson plan should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy. Review NCU’s Academic Integrity Tutorial to refresh your knowledge of how to achieve academic integrity.