Abomhara, M., & Koien, G.M. (2015). Cyber security and the internet of things: Vulnerabilities, threats, intruders, and attacks. Journal of Cyber Security, 4, 65-88. Doi: 10.13052/jcsm2245-1439.414
Address the following:
- What did the authors investigate, and in general how did they do so?
- Identify the hypothesis or question being tested
- Summarize the overall article.
- Identify the conclusions of the authors
- Indicate whether or not you think the data support their conclusions/hypothesis
- Consider alternative explanations for the results
- Provide any additional comments pertaining to other approaches to testing their hypothesis (logical follow-up studies to build on, confirm or refute the conclusions)
- The relevance or importance of the study
- The appropriateness of the experimental design
When you write your evaluation, be brief and concise, this is not meant to be an essay but an objective evaluation that one can read very easily and quickly. Also, you should include a complete reference (title, authors, journal, issue, pages) you turn in your evaluation. This is good practice for your literature review, which you’ll be completing during the dissertation process.
- Minimum 3 – 4 pages without including title and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support the answers with the readings from the chapter 3 in textbook and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to textbook.
- Need 3 – 4 APA References
- Textbook attached
- Single space.
- No Plagiarism please.