For this assignment, you will select a current research paper (published since 2016) to review. You may select any research paper that is related to Data Science or Big Data Analytics. I strongly recommend that you start your search at Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). Once you enter your search term(s), select the “Since 2016” link on the left. Feel free to choose ANY relevant paper. (I would recommend that you select one that you can read and summarize in a reasonable amount of time. Don’t select a 100 page paper!)For APA citation information, I have found https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01… to be a great resource.
Here is a short list of what I want:
1) Your review should be a minimum of 1-1/2 pages, single spaced.
2) Please upload a Microsoft Word document to submit your review.
3) You should briefly summarize the content of the article or paper and explain how it relates to Data Science and/or Big Data Analytics.
4) IMPORTANT – Provide your own assessment of the article. (Did it make sense? Did you learn anything from it? Do you agree or disagree with the content?)
5) Use APA for the paper and any references. You MUST use APA citations AND provide a list of any references and they need to correlate exactly. If you list a reference, cite it at least once. If you have a citation, it must take the reader directly to the reference.And finally, plagiarism is BAD! I WILL be checking these papers for plagiarism. Just give me your own work.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more