The work you have done in Weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4 has been building blocks for your Final Project.
In Week 1, you selected one of the following social issues:
• Social and economic class
• Indecency/free speech
• Episodic moving image (TV shows—may be broadcast or streamed)
• Music videos
• Animation (general animation/cartoons such as Disney or Warner Brothers, or genre-specific animation such as Japanese anime)
• Printed material (books, magazines, manga, comic books, or graphic novels)
• Video gaming
You also identified 3 academically relevant sources and drafted an introductory paragraph.
In Week 2, you researched how social issue messaging and audiences change over time by comparing and contrasting specific popular culture artifacts/expressions within your chosen categories.
In Week 3, you investigated access and distribution of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
In Week 4, you selected an additional artifact/expression and looked at how this new artifact/expression defines or disrupts “normal” in relation to your issue today.
This week you reflect on your work and construct a completed Final Project. In addition to revising your previous work into a cohesive paper, you will add one additional component.
Select a second issue that is related to at least one of your chosen artifacts/expressions and discuss how it conveys information about this second issue, synthesizing what you have learned. For example, if you are working with the issue of violence and how it relates to your chosen popular culture artifacts, select one of those artifacts and discuss how it might relate to gender. See the Week 1 Final Project Summary resource for an example.
Revise the work so that it becomes a unified essay with an introduction, transitions, a conclusion, and the required references.
Submit your Final Project, which should consit of a 1,500- to 2,000-word paper in which you do the following:
• Discuss the history of your social issue as expressed in popular culture in general.
• Define the audience for each of your popular culture categories and explore whether social issue messaging and the audience has changed in any way. Consider whether the audience is local, global, or regional.
• Discuss what each of your example popular culture artifacts/expressions communicates regarding your issue.
• Analyze how at least one additional social issue relates to at least one of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
• Analyze access and distribution limitations for each of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
• Determine whether or not access and distribution forces control content. Explain your reasoning.
• Explain whether your popular culture artifacts/expressions send messages that define social values or provoke change.
• Analyze how your example popular culture artifacts/expressions connect or do not connect with your personal values.
• A full revision of the Milestones from Weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4. Check for overall structure and appropriate transitions between sections of the text. Please refer to the resources available on the Walden Writing Center site to help with this.
• The References page should include at least five academically relevant resources as well as the full listings for your popular culture artifacts/expressions. Use the Final Project Worksheet from Week 1 to help with this.
Be sure to follow APA guidelines for formatting and referencing.
Submission and Grading Information
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more