The text of the essay should be no more than 1000 words (typed, double-spaced, 12 point font, Arial, 1 inch margins). Your references/bibliography and any figures or charts can take up additional words / pages. Be sure to reference the figures or charts at the appropriate places in the text if you use them.
- The essay assignments are individual work.
- Each student will be notified of the specific Canadian legal case on which to write the essay.
- Maximum points for the essay are 10 points (10% of the final grade).
- The reading material (the specific case from the course’s book “Canadian cases in the philosophy of law) for each student’s essay
- Students are requested to submit their essays
- All essays must be submitted in a Word document