1. Watch Effective Communication in the Workplace. In a 250-word essay, discuss the communication issues and your main takeaways from the video.
2. Write a script for communicating with a variety of stakeholders and peers (pick one).
i. A potential new client
ii. Friend and co-worker on the current project
iii. Project manager on the project you are assigned
iv. An administrative assistant at the front desk
v. Employees at a competing company who want to learn about what your company is producing.
The script should be about 1 minute and demonstrate an exchange between you and the other person. Use a mixture of effective and ineffective communication styles, active and inactive listening skills, and different messages through body language.
Be sure to use course content and address key points from what you have learned in the course about communication. Upload one MS Word document to Moodle.
· Minimum 500 words (excluding title page and reference list); 12-point Times New Roman Font and double-spaced.
· Please be sure to answer the entire question to receive maximum credit for this task.
· Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in the paper.
· Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
· All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more