Write a report summarizing some of what you have learned of the various fossil fuels including coal, natural gas and oil. A partial list of things that should be addressed or summarized would include the following items but would not necessarily be limited to them alone. This is not a simple question and answer assignment. Prepare an actual report with topics, arguments where appropriate, supporting data, and conclusions where appropriate. Follow the assignment report guidelines already established and stay within the page limitations.
1. Identify the current commercially available coal fired electrical power plant types in service, and state what their various advantages and disadvantages are.
2. Identify what you think is the best type of coal power plant option for future use in terms of fuel efficiency and environmental friendliness/cleanliness. Present the reasons/argument that leads you to this conclusion.
3. Identify the differences between Direct Liquefaction and Indirect Liquefaction of coal and identify the advantages and disadvantages of both.
4. Discuss various current uses of natural gas and how these will be affected if natural gas becomes unavailable at an affordable price.
5. Shale gas is currently a very important energy resource and will likely remain important into the future. However, there are some negative opinions about it especially regarding its environmental aspects. Identify the negative opinions surrounding shale gas and present your own opinion on it with supporting arguments, data, and conclusions.
6. In the U.S., the faction of oil use in the transportation sector is the biggest and this fraction is still growing. Simultaneously, the price of gasoline is very important in how it affects our daily lives and our economy. Develop opinions about whether or not the gasoline price should be higher than it is now and whether or not the price should be artificially inflated/taxed to decrease the overall use of gasoline? Form and support opinions based on the point of view you believe policy makers would likely have and from your own point of view as a consumer/end user.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more