Each chapter contains a Leadership Instrument based on some of the theory presented in the unit chapter(s). Complete the relevant instruments as directed and write an interpretation of your results.
UNIT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Examine the concepts important to defining leadership.
- To identify how much you emphasize task and relationship behaviors in your life.
- To explore how your task behavior is related to your relationship behavior.
The most possible points will be given to an original analysis that includes:
- Responses that are fully developed (this includes a brief discussion of the topic of the instrument, the instrument scores/findings, interpretation of those scores/findings, and how you might use that information to develop your skills through a self-reflection).
- Responses that demonstrate a familiarity with the related materials and topics being referenced in the analysis and chapter(s) by referencing readings to examine the results of the data gathered and interpret the findings according to the relevant theory.
- Responses that are well-formatted and organized.
Length: Analysis should be at least one page in length, typed and double spaced.
All cited material must include both internal citations and a complete reference list at the end of the paper.
This questionnaire is designed to measure three common styles of leadership: authoritarian, democratic, and laissez-faire. By comparing your scores, you can determine which styles are most dominant and least dominant in your own style of leadership.
- Complete the assessment by clicking the button below.
- Analyze your findings by answering the provided questions.
- Explain each of these styles of leadership and then compare and interpret your scores.
- What style did you score highest and lowest?
- How might you use these findings to develop your skills?
Attached is my questionnaire please use references.