Write a three to six page paper on how the new tax law changed personal income taxes. . Please review the instructions that follow, the rubric attached to this assignment and the writing hints in the Introductory module of this course before you begin writing.
The specifications of the paper are as follows:
1. This must be a four to six page paper. The Works Cited page will be considered on page. Put another way, your paper must be three complete pages of writing and have a works cited page to satisfactorily complete this assignment.
2. Three complete pages of writing means three complete pages of writing. A paper consisting of two and two thirds pages and a works cited page will be penalized.
3. Your paper should have (a) a one-inch margin all around; (b) be double-spaced; and have an eleven point font. Fonts less than 11 point will result will be penalized.
4. The paper must be submitted via Canvas. I will NOT accept papers sent via email, g-drive sharing, or hard copy. Hundreds of students in my classes have figured out how to submit their paper on time via Canvas. I suggest you visit the Helpdesk if you have any problems.
5. Do not wait until the last day to submit your paper. I will not entertain excuses such as ” I had not connectivity that day” or “I don’t know why but my paper rejected”. It is your responsibility to get it there on time.