Write a three to six page paper on how the new tax law changed personal income taxes. . Please review the instructions that follow, the rubric attached to this assignment and the writing hints in the Introductory module of this course before you begin writing.
The specifications of the paper are as follows:
1. This must be a four to six page paper. The Works Cited page will be considered on page. Put another way, your paper must be three complete pages of writing and have a works cited page to satisfactorily complete this assignment.
2. Three complete pages of writing means three complete pages of writing. A paper consisting of two and two thirds pages and a works cited page will be penalized.
3. Your paper should have (a) a one-inch margin all around; (b) be double-spaced; and have an eleven point font. Fonts less than 11 point will result will be penalized.
4. The paper must be submitted via Canvas. I will NOT accept papers sent via email, g-drive sharing, or hard copy. Hundreds of students in my classes have figured out how to submit their paper on time via Canvas. I suggest you visit the Helpdesk if you have any problems.
5. Do not wait until the last day to submit your paper. I will not entertain excuses such as ” I had not connectivity that day” or “I don’t know why but my paper rejected”. It is your responsibility to get it there on time.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more