Read the case study titled, “Generative Software Development” located in Chapter 5 of the textbook. Then, imagine a situation where your organization is considering a generative development process for its new line of software products. You are asked to present a written report to the organization’s CIO about generative software development and its usage.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Define in your own words, what is meant by generative software development, and describe how it contrasts with other software development processes.
- Describe the benefits of applying the generative development in an organization.
- Explain the challenges of implementing the generative software development process in an organization.
- Describe how the challenges faced during the implementation of the generative software development process can be overcome.
- Examine how this development process might be applied to develop software in the organization.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.