This essay will require substantial research in order to create an informed argument about your chosen text(s) that demonstrates awareness of what other scholars have said about your topic. You must include information from at least 5 sources. Your research will involve both primary and secondary sources:
- Primary Sources include original literary texts and works of art (novels, short stories, poetry, films, etc.), as well as any historical documents from the time period in which the work was created (letters, diary entries, news articles, etc.).
- Secondary Sources include scholarly books and articles about the literary work, historical information written after the time period in question, and biographies.
- Your essay should be 7-8 full double-spaced pages with 1” side margins, 1” header and footer margins, Times New Roman, 12 pt font.
- Your introduction should include a thesis that gives your readers a main claim or guiding idea specific to your focus, which will be developed throughout.
- Your essay must include direction quotations from your chosen contemporary text and should include summary where relevant. It must also include cited references (quotation and/or paraphrase) of at least 5 sources that you have found in your research.
- Cite all sources in MLA format (in text), in addition to a Works Cited page.
- Proofread for mistakes and edit for clarity. Consider paragraph organization and appropriate transitions to lead your reader through your discussion.
basically you are answering how gender inequality in horror writings has evolved. use examples in “the yellow wallpaper” and “we have always lived in the castle”
i uploaded a annotated bib file for you so you can use those sources. You can add a couple relevant sources if mine aren’t that strong.