The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the NUR3125 course.
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes:
- Apply principles of normal anatomy and physiology of human body systems to the pathophysiologic processes of common health problems.
- Identify concepts, principles, and responses related to pathophysiologic processes that result in disease.
- Discuss clinical manifestations of selected disease processes and health problems.
- Identify appropriate pharmacological treatment of specific diseases using the nursing process.
- Discuss the nurse’s role and responsibility for assessment of individuals experiencing health problems that result in pathophysiologic alterations
This assignment is worth a total of 100 points (10%).
Submit your completed assignment under the Assignment tab by Sunday 11:59 p.m. EST of Week 15 as directed.
- The Course Reflection is worth 100 points (10%) and will be graded on quality of self-assessment, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
- Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about your essay may be posted under the Q & A forum under the Discussions tab.
- The length of the reflection is to be within three to six pages excluding title page and reference pages.
- APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
- Course Reflection
Note: Introduction – Write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).