*Using concepts, theories, and terms from the corresponding Chapter discuss the following, in a more expanded depth than the previous 7 weeks:
1. The company background, the current situation and any competitive issues;
2. The potential choices and opportunities going forward.
3. Question: As a Christian business person, what role does Social Responsibility play in Globalization?
Your paper should include an executive summary, 2000-2750 words (7-8 pages), a recommended course of action, and a bibliography of cited sources.
Your Presentation Slides should be consistently formatted, professional, with a balance of text and graphics, and number from 10-15 slides.
***Attach your Paper as a Word document herein***
***Attach your Presentation as a PowerPoint document herein***
This is the Critical Assignment for this course and must be passed at an acceptable rate in order to pass the course.
The student will read and analyze the Case Study this week. This is an expanded, and more comprehensive, version of the weekly Case Studies, covering the entire course. The student will complete a 6-8 page (2000-2750 word count) FINAL Case Study paper to include the following (#1-#3) and a presentation slide deck (#4):
1. Executive Summary: each student will summarize the salient points of the assigned FINAL Case Study as they pertain to topics and theories from all the chapters, as applicable.While the FINAL Case Study will again present much varied information the student is tasked with identifying a comprehensive array of the entire course’s topics. Additionally, each student is expected to provide, and use information found therein, two outside articles as they relate to the FINAL Case Study (proper bibliographic citation is required);
2. Application and Remedies: each student will analyze the FINAL Case Study with the goal of providing an application of that week’s topics and recommending a remedy to several issues (2-3) the student identifies within the FINAL Case Study.There will be several issues that could be addressed, but this assessment is limiting each student to selecting only 2-3 issues to apply to all the course’s topics;
3. Questions and Responses: each student will address the posted questions pertaining to the assigned Case Study.The student is expected to thoroughly and competently answer the questions showing sufficient knowledge of the FINAL Case Study and any of the course’s topics that apply to each question;
4. Presentation Slides: each student will prepare from 10-15 slides, as though in preparation for an in-class Presentation.The slides will detail the Case summary, current situation, issues, opportunities and recommendations consistent with the materials presented in the Paper.The slides should be consistently formatted, professional, with a balance of text and graphics.
* All work submitted for this course must be your own work, must have been developed specifically for this course, and may not have been submitted for evaluation or assessment in any other course. The Critical Assignment must be passed at an acceptable rate in order to pass the course.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more