Can you pick like 2 and write a little bit about it
- Describe the potential of implementing emerging technologies at home or in the workplace.
- Articulate the requirements for implementing the new technology.
- Articulate limitations of existing infrastructure and processes to accommodate new technology.
- Articulate the gaps between needs of new technology and current infrastructure and processes.
- Articulate needed changes to infrastructure and processes for implementation of the new technology.
- Demonstrate professional tone in writing with credit to external sources and meeting the expectations of chief technology officers, IT managers, and other stakeholders.
- Communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, respectful, and consistent with expectations for professional practice in education. Original work and critical thinking are required regarding your assessment and scholarly writing. Your writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Paper length: Minimum of 1–2 pages, not including the reference page.
- Resources: At least three scholarly resources. Include a reference page at the end of the paper.
- APA guidelines: Double-spaced paragraph formatting in the body of the paper. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings. Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 11 pt.