Each student is required to complete the term project, which is an 8-10 page research paper in APA Style. The project should have 8-10 pages of content not including the title page, abstract, and reference page.
AN OVERVIEW OF RESEARCH PAPER REQUIREMENTS
All work should be submitted in APA 6th Edition style, which includes (if sources are used) in-line citations and a References page. No exceptions. Review the APA publication manual. APUS APA Style (pdf)
Note that references used for your research need to be peer-reviewed/scholarly journals. These journals typically have the following characteristics:
1. articles are reviewed by a panel of experts before they are accepted for publication;
2. articles are written by a scholar or specialist in the field;
3. articles report on original research or experimentation;
4. are often published by professional associations;
5. utilize terminology associated with the discipline.
Research Paper Instructions:
Choose one of the 5 topics listed below to write an 8-10 page research paper on. (8-10 pages excluding the title page, reference list, appendices) Your paper MUST be in APA Format.
1. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that restates from a system’s perspective the political subdivisions of police governmental powers per federalism, including the specific U. S. Constitution Amendments that established their powers, as well as the significant historical events, which helped orchestrate America’s move toward law enforcement.
2. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that infers an understanding of past/current law enforcement, philosophies, psychological theories, various models of police behavior and the application of different policing styles concerning the individual officer, as well as the stress associated in the life of a police officer.
3. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that describes police discretion, and the various control mechanisms available i.e., internal control mechanisms, external control mechanisms, control by the citizens, legislative control, and control by the courts.
NOTE: The campus does use a plagarism checker. Including past student submissions.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more