1. Autocratic leadership is a task-oriented leadership style in which workers are told what to do with specific guidelines and rules. Unilateral decisions are made with no input from employees.
2. Participative leadership includes workers in the decision-making process. Employees have a higher level of commitment to reaching goals. Participative leaders can be classified into three groups.
a) Consultative leaders discuss issues with workers but retain the final authority for decision making.
b) Consensus leaders seek input from almost all workers and make final decisions based on their support.
c) Democratic leaders give final authority to the group.
3. Entrepreneurial leadership is personality-based with leaders being task-oriented, driven, charismatic, and enthusiastic.
1. Share a work example of a superior (past or present) that demonstrated one of the above styles of leadership. Was the style* exhibited by your superior effective for the task/situation? Why or why not? *Be sure to indicate the specific leadership style. If participative, indicate consultative, consensus, or democratic.
2. Do you believe there are times when a leader needs to be more autocratic? When might these be?
3. Which style of leadership do you prefer? Why?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.