Analyze organizational processes and procedures in a variety of business settings.
In the “execution” portion of your plan, under “operations”
- Determine the best location for your business.
- Explain your reasoning for that location (including online).
- What do you expect to pay per square foot? (This applies even if you own the building. What price per square foot is the building worth?)
- What technology will you need to be successful when opening or shortly thereafter?
- How much do you expect to pay for this technology? Remember installation costs.
- What equipment and/or tools will you need for your business at or shortly after opening?
- What do you expect to pay for equipment and tools?
- Analyze the process you will use to produce your product or service.