Complete both Change Matrix and Part C Below:
Marketing Proposal – Santa Fe Grill: Each week students will be adding new components to the ongoing case study. A breakdown of the work due each week follows:
Table of Contents
Segmentation of customer including:
Common characteristics of customer and trend lines
Research Methodology including
Design of hypothesis (HO and HA)
Specific Details Regarding This Week’s Assignment:
1. Your paper must meet the writing standards set by APA (6th Ed.)
2. Include a completed Change Matrix* (placed immediately following the title page) regarding the changes you made to Wk. 2 Part B.
3. Using the guidelines from Ch. 8 and integrating the recommendations from the Db responses, you are to create a list of eight questions that should be included in a questionnaire.
4. Provide a brief discussion on the purpose of your selected questions. In other words, how will the proposed question help solve the objectives of the management team?
* Student’s must address each of the notes, comments, or other feedback from the instructor previous week’s Proposal before this week’s work will be graded.
This should be it. I have attached the 3 chapters for this week and the Change Matrix. This should be a pretty easy week, since it’s just about the research questions. I’m also attaching the last version you sent.
I will provide the feedback from the instructor as soon as he sends it.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more