Please review this assignment tutorial for help filling out this worksheet.
1) Select one aspect of culture from the list. Once you’ve made your selection, please delete all other options.
2) Select a source to use for Part I of the paper. You will be using your textbook and the article by Miner for this part of the paper, but for this worksheet, include the source you found through your own research. Review the tutorial on Evaluating sources and enter your reference in the space below.
Reference entry in APA format:
3) Include the reference for Part II that corresponds to the topic you’ve chosen. Copy and paste the reference entry from the table (e.g., if you chose Education, you would use the article by Jonsson for Part II).
Becker. A. E. (2004). Television, disordered eating, and young women in Fiji: Negotiating body image and identity during rapid social change. Culture, Medicine & Psychiatry, 28(4), 533-559. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
4) Summarize the main points from each of your sources. See this guide for help with summarizing your sources.
Summary of your source for Part I (include one to two paragraphs, totaling at least 300 words). Enter your summary in the space below.
Summary of your source for Part II (include one to two paragraphs, totaling at least 300 words). Enter your summary in the space below.
5) Write a working thesis statement based on your sources. See this example.
Working Thesis Statement: