Please rewrite the essay with your own words. This is a assignment regarding my class and I got the answers from the previous student from the class, so please use that as your resource. Write the same as the sample but in your own words. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE SAMPLE BECAUSE THE PROFESSOR WILL CHECK FOR PLAGIARISM. Thank you. Let me know if you have further questions.
Here are the questions, I also have attached the answers in a separate file:
PART I. Please write about the following: (3 to 4 pages minimum):
1)Choose one of our walks or any of the three sites we visited in our excursions and contextualize their political, religious and/or social significance in the history of France.
What did you see?
What does it tell you about France’s past and the history of Paris? That is, while walking through Paris can you see the history of the city and the country? If so, how and why?
Historicize your experience in relation to our lectures and readings. This means that, for example, if you are discussing the remnants of Philip Augustus’ wall, you will refer to both of Colin Jones’ books for discussions of the king in terms of French history and his building of Paris.
Your own personal impressions are important, as is relating the walk or the site you are discussing with the overall impact of all of our walks and discussions.
This also means that you need to trace the walk on your map and account for our movement as followed in the map you received at the beginning of term. You need to trace the walk first and then provide both historical and personal context to the experience of being in Paris and walking this route.
Information in your paper will be run through TurnItIn. No wikipedia or web-based information is allowed. A photo or Xerox of the map page(s) for the walk is required.
PART II. Please write about the following: (3 to 4 pages minimum)
Please choose one of the following questions to answer:
(1) Choose a few of the women discussed in Ryan’s mini-walk of the left bank. Why are they historically significant in their own rights? What do you find interesting about them? How does learning about these women expand, impact, or change how you view French history?
Agnes Goodsir and Rachel Dunn
Marie de Medici
Saint Genevieve (connected to Clothide)
Anne Marie Louise d’Orléans
Anne of Austria
(2) Write about Ryan’s walk on working-class life in eighteenth-century Paris. Explain what you saw and where. What did Ryan’s mini lectures teach you about life in eighteenth-century Paris? How does seeing life from the view of working-class individuals enrich your understanding of what life was like in Paris in this period? How does it impact your comprehension of French history in the early modern period? As the stops are listed below, you may not use this walk as the one you trace for the first question.
Stops and subjects
Under Pont Neuf – The Seine, laundresses, public baths, drinking water
Rue Saint Honoré – The seamstress guild and the process of apprenticeship
Les Halles – The Marketplace and the political significance of the market women
The Fountain des Innocents – The former cemetery, death in the 18th century
Rue Venise –Daily dangers on the street
Fountain Maubuée – Former fountain; access to water in the city
Archives Nationales – The formation and holdings of the National Archives and life as a domestic servant
Hôtel de Lamoignon – The first municipal library in Paris
Hôtel de la force – Prisons, prostitution, and the French police
Impasse de la Poissonnerie & Fontaine de Jarente – The apartment building, neighbors, and the family (including marriage)
Place du Marché-Sainte-Catherine – The neighborhood and mutual aid
PART III. Please answer one of the following questions (3 to 4 pages minimum)
1) In Alexander Dumas’ book, The Three Musketeers, the author presents the reader with a fictionalized slice of early seventeenth century French history. In this essay, you must distinguish between the historical characters and fictional ones (Hint: there was a real d’Artagnan and a real Athos), and try to reconstruct the early seventeenth century topography of Paris as depicted in the book. You must make reference to the text and to your knowledge of the city.
2) Or do the same for Hugo’s novel, Notre Dame de Paris. Here, as is the case in Part I, references to both of Colin Jones’ books are expected.
3) After reading Hemingway’s A Movable Feast, what would you have to say about Hemingway’s experiences in the 1920s and how do they compare to your own? Provide a guide to the landscape of Paris as depicted in Hemingway’s book. What places does he mention? Where are they? Have you seen them? What can you say about them?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more