*** Plagiarism is not acceptable ***
Overview of Project – As part of identifying a case study of my choice with a pertinent information system application. I have selected fictitious company called “Polltrack System “.
As part of activity 4 need to complete on below tasks based on my activity 3. I have attached the previous activities and sample projects documents for week 4 assignment.i have also attached my classmate project just for the reference to complete for my assignment.(Just sample reference only ,my topic project was different than sample project)
Week 4 Project Tasks
Now that you have created use-case models for your system, you plan your design, implementation, and test phases
- Discuss the development methodology that you will use for your development process, clearly explaining the rationale of your choice.
- Determine a plan to study whether the implementation of your target system will be successful or not.
- Outline a test plan for your application, and design a format for test documentation that your testing members would use to explain how they tested the system (including what types of testing) to document the results of these tests. Create at least five (5) detailed test cases for your system-test phase.
- Design a stakeholder feedback form that will be used to capture comments from stakeholders during the acceptance phase. Include measures of usability that should be established and collected in the feedback form.
- Research Paper in in APA format. Plagiarism is not acceptable. (Please consider this top priority).
- For Activity 4 complete instructions are specified. All instructions or tasks must be addressed.( Try to address all the information specified in each task )
- Activity 4 is minimum 4 to 6 pages.( and reference page)
- Paper must be included APA format References only and in-text citations. The references you cite should be credible, scholarly, or professional sources and Not older than 3 years