Incorporate instructor feedback from last week to update your problem and purpose statements and<a href=”https://www.homeworkgain.com/downloads/finc-week-6-assignmnet/”> research</a> method as needed. Then, develop a pre-concept paper document proposal that explains the core elements of your research project. Your proposal must be in APA format, contain at least 12 recent, peer-reviewed references, and be of the quality expected of doctoral-level work. All research elements must be in alignment and reflect a cohesive and comprehensive research study. Write a pre-concept paper document that contains the elements listed below:
• Title Page
• Title: The title of your work should be concise and describe what your research will entail.
• Student Name
• Course ID, Name, and Semester Taken
• This section will provide enough information so that the reader understands the general context, settings, and basis for the proposed research. A non-expert may read the proposal so ensure there is sufficient framing and discussion of the underlying concepts.
• Problem Statement
• This section will focus on the presentation of a literature-supported open research question or problem that must be addressed. Additional areas should include detailed discussions of its scope, nature, what the problem is, how it developed or evolved into a problem, why it is a problem, and a brief discussion as to the other works that establish it as a problem within the literature.
• Purpose Statement and Research Questions
• This section provides a concise definition of the goal of the study, what it will accomplish, what research questions will frame the study, and how the study will be measured (how you will define success and failure of the study, if applicable).
• Theoretical Framework
• This section covers the theory/theories you will use as the basis for your study, including a description of how each chosen theory will support study elements, including research questions, hypotheses, the literature review, and – eventually – interpretation of collected data.
• Methodological Approach
• A detailed explanation of how the study will be undertaken and how the goal will be achieved in terms of data collection and analysis. This should take the form of a discussion of the methodology used, each step, milestone, and an explanation of each. Include a discussion of the research ethics protocols you plan to adhere to while conducting your study. Ensure that the chosen approach is supported by the literature, as it cannot be based solely on opinion or experience.
• If you plan to conduct qualitative research, include a detailed explanation of the preferred research design (case study, phenomenological study, grounded theory, etc.), as well as the preferred data collection and analysis methods and tools.
• If you plan to conduct quantitative research, include draft hypotheses for each research question and explain in detail the preferred research design (survey, correlational, pre-test/post-test experimental, etc.), as well as the preferred data collection and analysis methods and tools,
• If you plan to conduct constructive research, include an overview of the type of artifact you plan to create, how it will address the problem, and how you will measure success.
Length: 10-12 pages, not including title page and references
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards
IT Network Support.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.