Part 1: Article Review
1. As a group, find at least four (4) academically reviewed articles on production cost. Write an annotated bibliography on the four (4) articles. 2. Based on the articles you reviewed, discuss the lessons you learned. Discuss how you would use the information in managerial decision-making.
Part 2: Application
Based on the materials presented in chapters 5 and 6 of the recommended textbook, develop a product idea.
1. Describe the product in detail.
2. Assume you have sufficient production capacity to manufacture the product. What are the costs associated with the manufacturing of this product? 3. Provide detailed cost data. You cost data should be segmented into fixed and variable costs.
4. Assume that the market demand for this product is 500 units and your company’s market share is 5 percent. Based on your cost data, calculate: A. Total cost B. Fixed cost per unit (average fixed cost) C. Variable cost per unit (average variable cost) D. Total cost per unit (average total cost) E. Marginal cost
5. Based on your calculations from #3 and #4, above, produce A. Graph that shows fixed cost, variable cost and total cost B. Graph that shows average fixed cost, average variable cost, and average fixed cost. C. Based on the two graphs, discuss your observations on the behavior of the costs.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more