- Research four or more unit testing tools. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unit_testing_frameworks)
- Compare and contrast features of each tool. This means to list how the tools are similar, and how they are different.
- Identify 5 or more criteria to evaluate the tools on, and research how each performs against the criteria. The following might be areas of consideration: open source, cost, captures test cases/scripts, ease of use, automatically executes test cases/scripts, language it is developed in, technical support available, kept updated, security requirements, reporting/metrics, etc.
- Rank the products from best/highest to worst/lowest.
- Which would you use for your own unit testing and why?
- Document your findings in a table or matrix format (tools across the columns, criteria down the rows).
What I want for this assignment is a matrix that answers items 3 and 4, and two or more paragraphs that answers points 2 and 5.
Note: No Plagiarism
100 %Unique content