1. Your Portfolio Project for this class is a community action plan designed to alleviate or correct a public health issue in your community. Your community can be any of the following areas: your community of residence, your business, your school, your community of birth, or former communities you lived in. Consider the philosophical and ethical foundations of public health presented in Chapters 1 and 2 of Public Health Ethics and how the issues in your community compare to the authors’ presentation of global public health issues all communities face.
For your discussion this week, tell us the public health issue and the community you are considering using for your Portfolio Project.
• In your post, discuss your public health idea. Incorporate at least two references from a newspaper, trade magazine, website, or peer-reviewed journal that speak to the public health issue you have selected. One reference must speak about the specific public health problem in the community you have selected to examine. The second reference must offer up a potential solution to the type of public health issue you have identified (it does not need to refer to your specific issue in the community you are working on).
• Discuss any ethical, moral, or political responsibility, as described in Chapters 1 and 2 of Public Health Ethics, that you feel your community has to address.
2. Preliminary Written Report
Review the Portfolio Project description and grading rubric in the Module 8 folder to determine which project option you are going to choose.
For this milestone, provide a brief one-paragraph response indicating:
3. which assignment option from Module 8 you have chosen, and
4. which public health issue you have selected and why.
This will help your instructor to be aware of your plans and support you with the development of this project. Upload your response as a Word document.
5. Review the Portfolio Project Milestone grading rubric for specific requirements and details for this assignment.
Option #1: The Community Action Plan: Written Report and Slide Presentation
Your Portfolio Project for this class is a community action plan designed to alleviate or correct a public health issue in your community. Your community can be your business, school, neighborhood, town or city of residence or birth, or county.
For option 1, your community action plan will be a professional portfolio that includes a written report and a slide presentation.
Below is a useful site where you can find an example of the elements of an action plan.
http://www.cityofchicago.org/dam/city/depts/cdph/tobacco_alchohol_and_drug_abuse/LGBTCommunityActionPlanHC.pdf (Links to an external site.)
Preliminary Deliverables: These deliverables must be submitted in the assigned week:
• Week 2: Written Response and Project Selection (20 points): Provide a brief one-paragraph response indicating which assignment option and public health issue you have selected and why. This will help your instructor to be aware of your plans and support you in the development of this project. Upload your response as a Word document.
• BIO201 Mod 2 PM
BIO201 Mod 2 PM
Criteria Ratings Pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeRequirements 10.0 to >8.0 pts
Includes all of the required components, as specified in the assignment. 8.0 to >6.0 pts
Includes most of the required components, as specified in the assignment. 6.0 to >4.0 pts
Includes some of the required components, as specified in the assignment. 4.0 to >0 pts
Includes few of the required components, as specified in the assignment.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent 10.0 to >8.0 pts
Demonstrates strong or adequate knowledge of the materials; correctly represents knowledge from the readings and sources. 8.0 to >6.0 pts
Some significant but not major errors or omissions in demonstration of knowledge. 6.0 to >4.0 pts
Major errors or omissions in demonstration of knowledge. 4.0 to >0 pts
Fails to demonstrate knowledge of the materials.
Total Points: 20.0
3. Introduction to Political Science (GT-SS1) Discussion one page
Read the articles by Gaumont, Panahi, and Chavalarias (2018 (Links to an external site.)), Keating and Ellis (2017), (Links to an external site.) and Kiss, Rodríguez-Lara, and Rosa-García (2017), (Links to an external site.) which are required reading for this week. What impact does social media have on political participation? What are the pros and cons of social media as it pertains to politics? What is the role of social media in your own political education and participation?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more