What I am curious about in my professional setting is Mental Health and Substance abuse
There are 5 important steps to this activity – read the instructions carefully and follow the steps as listed below.
1. Please share what you are curious about in YOUR professional setting. State your response in a Researchable Problem statement using the 5 criteria listed below.
The following refers to how to write a “researchable” Problem Statement (PS) (all of the answers to ABCD below need to be included into one succinct PS formula. Write down your answers to the ABCD below for your specific PS (do not skip this step).
Which 2 groups are you going to study?
What intervention (treatment) will you be applying to one group and withholding from the other (control) group?
How will you measure this “objectively” (what instrument or tool or machine will you use; do not choose something “subjective” for this forum (like a survey or questionnaire)? Here are some instruments used in healthcare to measure results “objectively”> scale, BP cuff (sphygmomanometer), thermometer, ruler, BMI, fasting blood sugar, lab values such as blood gases, lipid profile, or something you can easily count, etc. Do not say “rate your pain from 1-5” because that is subjective (we want this post to be measured “objectively” with an instrument. Do not say “more effective” or “better social skills” because those are subjective and not something that all of us could measure with an instrument and all get the exact same results (outcome). We will not be using “subjective” surveys or questionnaires for this experimental study.
What is your timeline?
2. Then compile all the answers from ABCD into one concise Problem Statement (PS) beginning with the word “Do”. NOTE: You may need to go back and forth with me a couple of times until you get the APPROVED notice from me that your PS is in the correct format (researchable) with all four components to use again later in the course. Thus, check back frequently for feedback. It is critical that your researchable problem statement is approved as you will need to use it again in Module 3.
3. Below your problem statement detail how your problem statement meets each of these 5 criteria:
• express a relationship between two or more variables
• be stated clearly, concisely and unambiguously
• imply the possibility of empirical testing
• be written in a single declarative or interrogatory sentence
• be related to a desired outcome that is not being achieved
4. Then, tell us what the Purpose of your research study is. In other words, WHY do you want to solve your Problem Statement?
5. Review your peers’ posts and respond/comment on at least one post (you may of course respond to more than one).
This course is about recognizing and using evidence. So, in order to earn full points, you will need to support each of your postings and assignments throughout this course with evidence from your textbook, course content and/or outside readings. Cite your sources using in-text and reference page citations. For example, in this forum you will be creating your own problem and purpose statements. For evidence, you could refer to your textbook for definitions of these concepts to begin your posting, and provide in-text and reference citations.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.