What I am curious about in my professional setting is Mental Health and Substance abuse
There are 5 important steps to this activity – read the instructions carefully and follow the steps as listed below.
1. Please share what you are curious about in YOUR professional setting. State your response in a Researchable Problem statement using the 5 criteria listed below.
The following refers to how to write a “researchable” Problem Statement (PS) (all of the answers to ABCD below need to be included into one succinct PS formula. Write down your answers to the ABCD below for your specific PS (do not skip this step).
Which 2 groups are you going to study?
What intervention (treatment) will you be applying to one group and withholding from the other (control) group?
How will you measure this “objectively” (what instrument or tool or machine will you use; do not choose something “subjective” for this forum (like a survey or questionnaire)? Here are some instruments used in healthcare to measure results “objectively”> scale, BP cuff (sphygmomanometer), thermometer, ruler, BMI, fasting blood sugar, lab values such as blood gases, lipid profile, or something you can easily count, etc. Do not say “rate your pain from 1-5” because that is subjective (we want this post to be measured “objectively” with an instrument. Do not say “more effective” or “better social skills” because those are subjective and not something that all of us could measure with an instrument and all get the exact same results (outcome). We will not be using “subjective” surveys or questionnaires for this experimental study.
What is your timeline?
2. Then compile all the answers from ABCD into one concise Problem Statement (PS) beginning with the word “Do”. NOTE: You may need to go back and forth with me a couple of times until you get the APPROVED notice from me that your PS is in the correct format (researchable) with all four components to use again later in the course. Thus, check back frequently for feedback. It is critical that your researchable problem statement is approved as you will need to use it again in Module 3.
3. Below your problem statement detail how your problem statement meets each of these 5 criteria:
• express a relationship between two or more variables
• be stated clearly, concisely and unambiguously
• imply the possibility of empirical testing
• be written in a single declarative or interrogatory sentence
• be related to a desired outcome that is not being achieved
4. Then, tell us what the Purpose of your research study is. In other words, WHY do you want to solve your Problem Statement?
5. Review your peers’ posts and respond/comment on at least one post (you may of course respond to more than one).
This course is about recognizing and using evidence. So, in order to earn full points, you will need to support each of your postings and assignments throughout this course with evidence from your textbook, course content and/or outside readings. Cite your sources using in-text and reference page citations. For example, in this forum you will be creating your own problem and purpose statements. For evidence, you could refer to your textbook for definitions of these concepts to begin your posting, and provide in-text and reference citations.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more