Responding to a selection of literature is vital to your understanding and further writing about it. This is different from just answering questions and summarizing the plot. You need to keep a record of your reactions and those reactions with the class or your response group when necessary.
Following is a partial list of some of the things you might consider or make note of as you read or respond to literature. The word Text is used as a synonym for the selection of literature.
• Make notes on what you think is important in the text.
• Make notes on what you do not understand in the text.
• Make notes on what you agree or disagree with in the text.
• Look for connections between different parts of the text.
• Look for connections between the text and your own experiences.
• Look for connections between the text and other texts that you have read.
• Make notes about the meaning of a particular word, phrase, or sentence in the text.
• Look for examples in the text where something is expressed in an unusual way.
• Make notes about the possible motives for the actions of characters.
• Speculate on the overall meaning of the text.
• Midway through a text, try to predict what will happen next or what the conclusion will be.
• Look for similarities between the character and the real people you know.
• Record the way an incident in the text makes you feel. Try to speculate about why the text provoked this emotion.
• Look for examples of particularly effective language.
• Consider the literary terms you are familiar with—symbol, irony, point of view, setting, etc—and use them if you see any relationship between the term and your response to the text.
Text book: Text to Text writing about Literature for Tarrant County College. Bedford/St. Martin’s, 2017. Page 262-274. ” Young Goodman Brown”
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more