Marketing Proposal – Santa Fe Grill: Each week students will be adding new components to the ongoing case study. A breakdown of the work due each week follows:
Table of Contents
Segmentation of customer including:
Common characteristics of customer and trend lines
Research Methodology including
Design of hypothesis (HO and HA)
Data Analysis – present findings from statistical ANOVA
Present tables and graphs from SPSS
Develop company/corporate strategies based on the results of the ANOVA
Specific Details Regarding this Week’s Assignment:
1. Your paper must meet the writing standards set by APA (6th Ed.)
2. Include a completed Change Matrix* (placed immediately following the title page) regarding the changes you made to Wk. 3 Part C
3. Using the spreadsheet provided by your instructor and following the instructions under the ANOVA Instructions tab, you are to complete the statistical analysis and report on your findings.
4. Present (according to APA writing guidelines) the needed graphs, tables, and information regarding your results.
5. Present a discussion on the significance of your results. In other words, what new strategies or modifications to existing strategies you propose?
* Student’s must address each of the notes, comments, or other feedback from the instructor previous week’s Proposal before this week’s work will be accepted (Change Matrix).
SPSS – ANOVA instructions:
The following information is needed to complete the SPSS ANOVA analysis:
1. Once you have the SPSS or PSPP program download the BUS530 Dataset JP dataset (attached below)
2. Open SPSS
3. Go to Variable View
4. Change line numbers 6-11 to your final QUANTITATIVE questions from Wk. 3 (these questions must all be using a SCALE measure).
5. Change line number 12-17 to match lines 6-11 above. For example, line number 6 and 12 should be the same.
6. Run your ANOVA analysis.
7. Report your results – be sure to include the needed graphs and tables support your answers.
8. Include a discussion on the significance of your results. In other words, what new strategies can (or should be) proposed based on these finding?
Required Link and Dataset:
Dataset: BUS530 Dataset_JP(2).sav Click for more options
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more