SCRUM software development framework Assignments | Online Homework Help
- Develop a detailed presentation or an essay that describes and explains the SCRUM software development framework. Include the following components:
- Key SCRUM Processes – Planning, Review, Retrospective, Daily SCRUM/standup meeting
- Key SCRUM concepts/components, to include at a minimum:
- User story
- Story board
- “potentially shippable”
- Major roles in SCRUM – SCRUM Master, Product Owner, development team member
- Key SCRUM artifacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown Chart
- If you choose to compile a presentation, include a visual diagram to illustrate the SCRUM process.
- Presentation guidelines:
- Presentations should have a professional appearance, with well-developed content.
- Length should be 7 to 10 slides, using PowerPoint.
- Essays should be at least 450, but not more than 600 words.