The design of software is a critical step in the success of a software project. System models are one tool to help in the design process. Understanding system modeling will add significantly to your skill set.
- Based on your knowledge, experience, and ideas, selects one software modeling language and one tool that can be used with the language. Then, in 4-6 paragraphs, address the following questions:
- What are the key benefits of the selected modeling language?
- What types of software systems can the language represent?
- What are the main features of the selected software modeling tool?
- How does using this language and tool benefit the software designer?
- How would you use this information to set up a project in an IDE?
- Describe the steps you would take to integrate this information in a project you are setting up in the IDE.
- Include at least one reference in addition to the textbook.
- Cite all references using APA format.